- When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
Write to us at email@example.com in case you want to raise a dispute. Flipkart looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Flipkart for settling the dispute.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
- Any consumable item that has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom jewellery
- Fragile items, hygiene related items
- Do I have to return the free gift when I return a product?
Yes. The free gift is included as part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product.
- Can I return part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
- When are Refunds provided?
We work to provide the most hassle-free online shopping experience. You are covered and your money safe.
Refunds are issued when
- Seller cannot provide replacement
- In-line with Buyer Protection, when a dispute has been ruled in your favour
Seller allows Refunds on select categories under certain conditions. Please check with the individual Seller's Returns Policy.